|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Ebook: The Art of Shouting Quietly
N.B. Use this link if you live in the EU,
This is a PDF version of The Art of Shouting Quietly. 170pp, 7 printable worksheets. It works on tablets, laptops and desktop machines. Suitable for both Windows and IOS.
This book is a set text for Cambridge University's Leading Change programme and is now featured on Susan Cain's Quiet Revolution website!
The book shows how to:
- See your quietness, introversion or lack of confidence as a strength – not a weakness.
- Choose platforms for self-promotion that you can feel comfortable with.
- Deal with difficult situations – like networking meetings – differently.
- Create strong relationships with customers and collaborators that will sustain your business.
- Lead with your values – create empathy with – and trust in – your brand.
- Let people discover your strengths without shouting about them.
‘In this beautifully illustrated book Pete uses his tough-love approach to get the quieter, more introvert creatives amongst us out of their comfort zone. But let’s be honest; for all of us there are times when we need that little confidence booster. This book will be treasured by thousands who want to discover their own authentic and courageous voice to share their true creativity with the world.’
Patricia Van den Akker, Director, The Design Trust
This book was written by creative business mentor Pete Mosley, based on hundreds of conversations and thousands of hours working closely with self-employed people. Many of the people he works with are absolutely brilliant at what they make and do, but not so good at promoting themselves. The ideas in this book are tried and tested – so you can find ways of getting your message across without using ‘shouty’ or uncomfortable marketing techniques.
Find out more/read reviews: www.shoutingquietly.com
Or - get the Kindle here.