|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
The Story Surgery is an intensive 1-1 session to help you solve problems and build confidence in the way you show up online and in the public domain.
Available by Skype, Zoom or telephone - with email support, you can call on me to help out with specific challenges, diagnose a problem and identify a range of solutions, think about your strategy - you name it - you bring the question and I'll help you think it through. Sessions are flexible in length - usually around an hour. Price includes preparation, the call itself, and follow up email. Further sessions can be booked on a one-off basis if required.
People often ask me things like:
- How do I get better at writing about myself?
- How do I ensure I sound credible/authentic?
- How can I build my values into my story?
- How do I tame my inner critic?
- How do I overcome the blocks and fears I have?
- Where's best for me to share my story - live, online or both?
- How can I work out what platform is best for me?
- What if I'm not good with words?
- Where do I begin? How can I get started without making a fool of myself?
- What if I'm shy, quiet or introverted?
- How much personal stuff should I share?
Sometimes an objective viewpoint is just what's required. Someone to shine a light on the problem from a number of different angles. I can help you explore the things you need help with, based on years of experience as writer who works with others who need to share their ideas and offers clearly and effectively.
Book direct, or call me on 07810 415402 to find out what the deal includes and have a quick chat before making your mind up. If you need some more background information, have a look at www.petemosley.com
As soon as payment is made, your time is reserved and I'll be in touch to arrange a day and time for our call.
Best wishes - Pete